When I first saw the composition of these four black and white tiles from New Ravenna Mosaics I thought it was a work of art - which, I realized, it really is. A floor in any of these tiles would be breathtaking but I think I would like these four, arranged just as they are, as a piece of art on a wall.

I love gray in a bathroom and these four patterns are beautiful as well. The second from the left is my favorite. **Interesting Update - Sara Baldwin commented that the second pattern has been installed in the floor of the queen's bath at Blair House in D.C. , but in a whitish Vermont Danby for the main color and botticino for the mosaic lines.
Sara Baldwin is the creative force behind New Ravenna and she has a blog with beautiful images of the tiles and mosaics her firm creates. It might just get you wondering if there's someplace else in your house that needs some tile...

 
Top