Because this is happening . . .

I'm holding a Holiday Pop-Up Shop on Friday, December 6 at my house (address to come at a later date) in the Nashville/Franklin area. I'll be selling from my hoard of treasured goodies - everything from furniture (chairs, tables, etc.), lamps, mirrors and vintage art to accessories - think a lot of fun brass and marble goodies you can keep or give as gifts that would look perfect on your coffee table or shelves. I'll be revealing different items up for sale over the next couple of weeks (especially on Instagram), so stay tuned. While this sale is happening locally, whatever items don't get snatched up during the sale will be offered up online or Instagram for sale (I'm just trying to cut down on the number of items I have to ship at this hectic time of year). 

You won't want to miss it! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top