It's been a long, long winter and I know my house is in need of a good old fashioned spring cleaning.  This book Home Comforts: The Art and Science of Keeping House was given to me many years ago and I love it; the perfect balance of practical tips for cleaning pretty much everything with inspiration and a bit of philosophy thrown in. My favorite part is when she compares her Italian and Anglo-American grandmothers and their different approaches to caring for their homes. (right now Amazon has used copies for 83 cents!)

The other thing motivating me this new scent of Method spray - Method All Purpose Natural Surface Cleaning Spray Ginger Yuzu -- 28 fl oz.  I like it even better than their grapefruit version.

So I'm curious, do you do a big spring cleaning?
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top