The village of Oia in Santorini is a bit dreamy, cave houses carved into cliffs and everywhere you look, smooth white walls and stone work.  The villa I'm featuring here is from another island, Antiparos, and it has a similar look and feel to those in Oia.

Oia sunset


Antiparos villa - Love the built in benches - so simple and elegant in their look.







I have this book by John Stefanidis' home on the island of Skala - An Island Sanctuary: A House in Greece.  Bought it back in 2010 when I first started dreaming about going to a Greek island. Full of beautiful images w/lots of inspiration, including a section on outdoor living and gardening. 


Now I've come across this new one, Living in Greece (25) - adding it to my book wish list. 


Amoudi Bay -  Oia, Santorini

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top