Once and a while I  revisit my pinterest ideas file and try to remember what the heck I was thinking when I pinned something.  The amazing cake above is created from crepes. My husband makes amazing crepes and I can do the lemon mascarpone filling part so I think I've found Christmas eve desert :)  (pin via honestly yum)


Love the idea of turning a table perpendicular to the wall - am currently trying that out in my family room right now.  (pin via the sixth duke)


This was a reminder to get rid of the shutters in my master bedroom and hang white drapes behind the bed and change the window drapes to white too.  Ordered some a few days ago. (pin via House Beautiful)


Just thought this was amazingly creative - mirrors on the side to extend the feeling of surround windows. pinterest from New York Social Diary

Do you revisit your ideas file every once and a while too?  Have to admit, there are some pins that I just can't figure out why I pinned them in the first place!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top