When I first saw this chair at Vicky's Yard Sale my heart started palpitating. I loved it and at $75 it was an incredible bargain -- I missed getting it by minutes to some other savvy shopper! (it still hurts...)
However, this little Moderne Art Deco gem found its home with me! To say I admire this silver plated teapot is an understatement. It is the object of my love. Family and friends can attest to this. I've made my husband and children hold it and then ask leading questions like, "Tell me what you love about this beautiful little teapot?" In full disclosure, I have done this more than once! I rather like how it looks paired with my YSL book I won from Little Augury.
Here it sits on my $5 neoclassical coffee table that I bought at an estate sale and have since cleaned, polished and, for $65, replaced the missing glass top. One of my best finds to date.
I had friends over for a post-wreath making luncheon this past Friday and these flowers were the center piece. The foilage w/the dark berries are from my backyard and the cute green pot was a giveaway from Mitchell & Gold at last year's Domino Book Party. (what a difference a year makes)
If you're looking for unique gifts for the home, head over to Vicky's Yard Sale. Right now one of her items for sale is this vintage powder horn w/brass accents for $25. I found out about Vicky's terrific site a few months ago from Christian who happens to also have great finds at Maison21 Marketplace.
(These are my personal recommendations and I receive no form of compensation for them.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top