It seems that every time I find myself browsing South of Broad real estate offerings in Charleston, I come across something beautiful. This kitchen isn't large but it's a knock-out in my book. Love, love the diamond metal screen in the cabinets, the wooden shutters and all the silver accents.


Antique mirrors are encased in molding for a very nice effect in this sitting room.
My favorite part of this master bedroom is the white washed wood mantel.
And, to end with, an elegant marble bath with wall mounted fixtures and more silver accents. For more images of this lovely home, go here.

Hope you have a great weekend. Here in the DC area snow has been forecasted and we've been advised to "shelter in place," really...I never heard that once in the 23 years I lived in upstate NY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top