Once again, my rut was broken by a find. It never fails to revive my spirit. I know, I'm easy. Well, not that kind of easy. But, I digress. Remember when I was pining over a piece of rope furniture in this post? Well, I found a side chair. Now, it's not the rope and tassel/Hollywood Regency style, but more of the 80's style, but I still am loving it. Without further ado, here it is . . .
The fabric is not even in bad condition, just a bit dirty. But, I would still love to reupholster it. Just have to find the right fabric. And the finish doesn't bother me either. At first, I thought I might paint it black or gold, but it's kind of nice to have a different wood tone in the mix. So, I'm still thinking on that as well. I actually found a similar chair at an estate sale recently, but it had a caned back and was much more expensive, so I passed.  
Oh, and I got some "emerald" earrings at Target that make me happy . . .
My birthstone is emerald, and I love all the jewel tones for fall, so for $12.99 they're the perfect pick-me-up. 

The weather here is gorgeous, so I'm excited to be out and about today. Hope everyone has a great Wednesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top