While my kids were in an art camp this morning, I had a little time to hit an estate sale. Well, it was actually a moving sale. A local interior designer is moving from a building with a fair amount of storage space to one that is more of a showroom, so he's paring down.
So, I grabbed a roll of Osborne & Little wallpaper, a faux tortoise frame and some fabric remnants - a couple Pierre Frey and Scalamandre's Leopardo. 

I almost cried when another lady found a small bolt of the Leopardo. I'm thinking I can get a long lumbar pillow out of my remnant, but it's better than nothing. 
They only had one roll of this fabulous wallpaper. Boo. Of course, I can always order more. I'm thinking powder room or office? Hmm. Decisions are hard. 
Here's a little preview of my office. I like the wallpaper in here but I've already got a lot going on. Is it too much? A couple more snippets . . . 

If you're interested in doing some vintage shopping of your own and are in the Nashville area, my friends Brandy and Melissa are hosting a Pop Up Shop on Friday. Check it out . . . 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top