Random Harvest is one of my favorite home furnishing stores in the Washington, DC area. There are 4 locations: Georgetown DC, Bethesda, Old Town Alexandria and Arlington, VA (although this last store isn't yet listed on their website.)


Luckily the Arlington store is my preferred one and it's only a brisk 20 minute walk from my house. Therefore, I can justify my occasional shopping venture with the corresponding calorie loss (unless that is, I stop off for an incredible New Zealand coffee at Cassatts Cafe)

You can always count on Random Harvest for great accessories.




Love this couch. If my memory serves me correctly, it is $2500 as shown in this fabric.


These pillows have the faintest design printed on the fabric. Look closely at the gold pillow and you can see the beatle motif. I missed it the first time I walked by.



This is not a style I would typically be drawn to but I think it is quite lovely.




This photo is a bit blurry but this dining table has a gorgeous finish to it.



I did end up buying 2 things on this visit - although because I walked to the store I'll have to drive over tomorrow to pick them up. If you like clues, these 2 things appear in this post's photos. Hopefully I'll find the right place for them in my home and will post about them next time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top