Color, color and more color plus+ some of the most inventive lighting I've seen makes for great shopping at South of Market. For those DIY's, there are tons of ideas for creating your own lighting as well. Located at 345 Peachtree Hills Ave it's just a short drive from Max & Co. This store really put me in the mood for spring!!


Check out these cool basket pendant lights.


A seriously gorgeous green "can" makes for an inventive and interesting fixture. Love the aged finish on this piece.

Woven wood panels on the wall
Industrial lighting above. Below - thick glass jars turned into pendant lanterns.

I fought Blogger on this next picture and gave up - for the life of me I don't know why it wants to be sideways. These fixtures remind me of old fashioned cake molds - wouldn't they be great in a laundry room, office or play room?


Pretty grays and creams.

Basket lights - fun!

A seriously huge concave mirror - the photos are a bit blurry - love the blues and greens.

A bit of outdoor seating - a great shape for conversation. Thanks for all the comments and the additonal suggestions for shops in Atlanta. I also visited Pieces and Circa Lighting, which were great. I'm heading back in May so I've created a whole new list of places to check out.

Hopefully when I fly in next time it will be better weather. I meant to mention in my first post that we landed the night Georgia had 10 tornadoes! We circled the airport for 1 1/2 hours and were about to be diverted to Tennessee when they reopened the airport.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top