Thanks to all the commenters and readers who emailed me. The winner of the random drawing for the Cartolina Notebooks is Rachael of Little Bites of Heaven. Congratulations Rachael!


Blogging has been so much fun and I appreciate all the comments and reader emails. As you know, I'm a huge fan of the very talented Fiona Richards of Cartolina Cards and would love to share a complete set of her recent notebooks - 9 in all! - with a lucky reader of this blog. Just leave a comment by Saturday morning, 9 am e.s.t. If you don't have a google account and can't leave a comment - feel free to email me at mynottinghill (at) gmail.com with Cartolina in your subject header.

These notebooks are also available online at Greet Q - and at $4 a piece they make the perfect treat for yourself or someone else.

Also, Fiona has the most lovely blog full of visual treats and interesting things that are really unique - check it out at Cafe Cartolina.
Here is one of my favorite notebooks spread out on Michael S. Smith's book without its cover.I love the colors contrasted here! I carry this notebook around with me and make notes and drawings in it too.

Tomorrow I'm headed off to the Philadelphia Flower Show with a friend. I've never been and am quite excited - especially since Spring here in D.C. seems to be on temporary hold. Here' s the view out my family room window. I was bad - never brought the umbrella in for the winter! The snow is covering our pool cover - can't wait till that is gone and we can get out there and enjoy the backyard. My kids, however, had a great time building this the other day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top