About a week ago I was trolling Craigslist looking for . . . whatever. I think the key to CL is to not have a goal otherwise you get disappointed really quickly. But, this day I saw something that made my heart pitter patter. An orange velvet vintage Baker sofa with down cushions. This could look perfect in my Tornado Room. I emailed to inquire and had to wait two long days for a response, but it was worth it. It now sits in the Tornado Room awaiting some pillows . . .
I love it and especially think the orange pops against the blue walls. The same day the sofa was being delivered I found a couple of tufted black and white ottomans at Homegoods.
I think they look great, and were a decent price. Is it bad that the two ottomans cost about as much as the sofa? Of course, the wall is awaiting some art, but that will take a little time. Here are some inspiration rooms I've had on Pinterest for a while . . . do you see the similarities?



I know Tangerine Tango is the Pantone color of the year, but I swear I wasn't thinking about that when I made my decision. So, do you have an orange crush?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top