ago, I was here . . .
I swear I wasn't about to bolt. I know my facial expression looks like, "oh #@$!," but I seriously think I was just concerned that Matt was still in the back of the church and might see me before I walked down the aisle. I'm nothing if not traditional. Don't worry, he didn't see me. 
Ah, we were such babies, but I'm so glad we took the plunge. 
15 years later, and he's still the one I want to share my hopes and dreams with. Happy Anniversary, Matt. I love you so much!

In other news, we are spending our anniversary apart as my children, dogs and I had to escape from this . . . 
Romantic, right? Well, for me, there's nothing more romantic than new hardwood floors. Here they are in their naked state. Can't wait to see them upon our return!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top