Happy Monday. Hope everyone had a great weekend. It flooded here on Saturday, but other than that it was okay. It was flea market weekend, and while I usually hit it up on Friday, I had other plans that day so I managed to squeeze in a Sunday visit. Friday, I hit a local estate sale in the waning hours of the day and scored some goodies . . .
This vintage La Barge mirror is huge and heavy (do you see my black doors? that's a post in itself but I'm waiting for new knobs before the official reveal).
An adorable vintage wicker elephant garden seat/table. Paint him any color or leave him au naturel (that seems to be the trend now). 
And if you follow me on Instagram (and if you don't, please do), you may have already seen this vintage Mexican wool blanket. Seriously some of the most vivid colors I've seen. 

The flea was packed with vendors and people on Sunday all glad to see some clear skies. I picked up a piece of art . . . 
I'm obsessed with the colors in this thing. Looks like a watercolor but it's an oil or acrylic. 

Then, of course, some brass just because . . . 

Also, on Friday, my upholsterer delivered these beauties (which you might also have seen if you follow me on Instagram. Hint: you should follow me on Instagram to see things first) . . .
Brnos meet Zimba, Zimba meet Brnos. A little chartreuse never hurt anyone. 

The exciting thing is that I may not be keeping all these things (well, not exciting for me exactly), but selling them. So, stay tuned for more details in the days and weeks to come.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top