A very popular post from last year was Things That Inspire's virtual home. She just posted her Virtual Home 2009 with a gorgeous entry way from one of her favorite stores in Atlanta, Mrs. Howard. (see last picture of this post) Atlanta is on my mind as I'll be going there for the very first time in Feb. on a business trip. First thing I did was to mapquest how far my hotel will be from this store - 3.23 miles!

A visit to this talented designer's site left me in total love with the Sea Captain's House. (All images from Designer Phoebe Howard's site. The photography is terrific and I'm sorry I don't have the photographer's name.)


Beautiful, beautiful murals on the wall.


I keep returning to rooms and objects with this luscious green color. It's starting to rival my love of blue.


Here's the entry way from Things That Inspire's 2009 Virtual Home. So pretty. And, a huge thank you to her for including me in her favorite posts list of 2008! She happened to like one of my personal favorite posts last year called "Busted" along with "Faulkner's 14 Rules."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top