Recessions require innovation. I was particularly interested to see the collaboration between Domino magazine and Ballard Designs. Domino transformed a room into a dual-purpose study and dining room using Ballard pieces. Click here for a full listing.

Domino has also paired up with West Elm to select Editor's Picks - here's just a few. Click here to see them all.


West Elm's handloomed striped cotton pillow covers and zigzag rug.


Expresso Butler Tray

Now I"m wondering if we'll see a shelter magazine pair-up with Pottery Barn?? If so, I'd nominate these new pieces:

Verona table lamp
Monroe Console table - notice the interesting leg detail. It's reminiscent of a greek key design.


Bettina pillow
Orange tea garden
Cooper desk chair with slipcover

Just had to add in this lovely shelf from Tracy Porter. It shouldn't be my style but I really like it. Contrasting it against the newsprint makes it so appealing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top