Tracy Porter is having a serious clearance sale.
Reversible euro shams are marked down from $96 to $16. The blue wildflower 14 X 20 pillow is $38 - down from $192. Bed skirts are $29.99 and reversible duvet covers are $119 - their original pricing was $398. I remember these price points well because I loved the Skylark and Rosewater bedding but it cost more than I was willing to spend. (First posted on this terrific bedding over a year ago, February 8, 2008.) The sale doesn't give an end date but does say limited time only.



I bought 3 of the Skylark euro shams for the 3 euro pillows I bought at the Wisteria Outlet over a year ago for $5 a piece. Once in a while procrastination pays off.

Didn't get the fern pillow but I was tempted - $45 down from $224.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top