My friend Anne, of Dwellings by Design, recently stayed at The Inn at Perry Cabin which is located in the idyllic town of St. Michaels, MD on the Eastern shore. The suite she stayed in is lovely and I'm so happy she shared her pictures with me. Love the skirted vanity table and the two table lights! They remind me of the ones that designer Jeffrey Bilhuber often uses. A bit more elegance with the marble topped bedside bureau.
Love the wide striped English sofa and the crab accent pillow. The Eastern shore and crabs are synonymous. Looks so comfortable.

Their suite included a separate sun room with a desk overlooking the water. Just lovely.

In addition to a large bathroom, they also had a separate powder room with Chinoiserie wallpaper. I spy Molton & Brown toiletries - very nice.
For more pics of this resort, click here. Thanks Anne - now I want to go!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top