You know the feeling you have when you reach into a coat you haven't worn in months and find a $20 bill tucked into the pocket? I just had that feeling, only instead of finding forgotten money, I followed a comment and found the blog Belgian Pearls! Then, after drooling over these beautiful interiors, I realized they were her designs - Lefevre Interieur. This blogger is also an interior decorator, who together with her brother, runs a fourth generation business of cabinetmakers.


Here are just a few images. If you love linen, stone, lighter woods and the contrast of dark and light, be sure to visit here for more. I adore the light fixture in this kitchen.(above) Don't these small stacked stones make for an interesting fireplace interior?


Incredible wood paneling - simple and stunning.

O.K, now I'm ready for Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top