Remember way back in December when I was trying to pick a fabric for my little gilt rope bench?
I asked for opinions, and I got them. Even though La Fiorentina won the popular vote, Les Touches won the electoral vote. Okay, just kidding. Seriously, it was close though. In addition to comments, I received several emails from both friends and readers I never knew I had. I was still conflicted so I decided to buy both remnants, get them in the room and then make a decision. Well, the Etsy seller with the Les Touches was less than responsive when I asked questions about the fabric, so I went with the more helpful Arianna Belle who sold me a remnant of La Fiorentina at a very reasonable price in an expeditious manner. Sometimes customer service wins! So, here is my newly upholstered stool in La Fiorentina . . .
I'm loving it. The rest of the room still needs additional tweaking before revealing more, so stay tuned. Sorry for the pitiful iPhone photo. I snapped this a few days ago. Our weather here is beyond depressing and rainy so no good photos for a while, I'm afraid. Gray days and a nasty cold are making for a dreary January thus far, but I've hunkered down with some of these . . .
and they're helping me feel a little better. Okay, so they're not the healthiest cold remedy, but they make me happy and that's more than soup and tea have done. Any port in the storm.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top