Since I started blogging three years ago today, I thought I would start off this new year commemorating that momentous decision.
If you look back to my inaugural post, it's extremely boring and not even about design. Kind of embarrassing really, but you gotta start somewhere I guess. I didn't even mention that it was my first post - just decided to start blogging and went with it. I tend to do that. Think about something forever, then finally do it. I'm so glad I did. I've met so many friends and have had such great experiences because of blogging. I plan to keep going, and hopefully you'll follow along and (fingers crossed) see some changes around here in the weeks to come.

So before moving forward, I thought I'd share some snippets from our holiday over the past couple of weeks. We had a wonderful Christmas and New Year with time spent with family and friends. What could be better?
Making cookies for Santa with Uncle Forrest. A Christmas tradition.
 
Putting out reindeer food. Pierce thinks he hears something in the sky above.

After all the preparation, it was all plowed through in a matter of minutes. 
Santa was good to mommy too!  
I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. Thank you so much for reading my blog, and I look forward to sharing more with you in this new year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top