Today you can find me over at The Green Room Interiors sharing my mood board visions as part of Kim's "Pimp My Dollhouse" series. If you're not familiar, Kim has amazing style and a great little house (that she refers to as her dollhouse) that she's been slowly but surely outfitting in glorious fashion. However, her living room and dining room are the last to feel the love so she's asked some blogger/decorator friends to provide some inspiration. Here are the pieces she requested we work into her designs . . .

She said not to worry about a budget (what a dream) as she's a superior shopper and can definitely find the look for less. I had such fun working on these spaces, so please go check it out here

And if you'd like some mood boards for your own spaces (or other decorating services), please shoot me an email

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top