Every so often I like to check out the prices on great design books, typically of ones I don't have yet.  Today my goal was to find books that were around $30 or less (both with the new and used prices) and have the Look Inside feature. 
 BTW, I love that and wish every design book on Amazon offered it.  For me, it makes the difference of whether I'll buy a book or not.  So here's my list this round:   First up,   Houses with Charm: Simple Southern Style  by Susan Sully, currently $27.34, used starting at $19.95


Decorating in Detail - currently $31.63, used starting at $25.70



House Proud: Unique Home Design, Louisiana by Valorie Hart, currently $30.74, with used starting at $30.69




The Joy of Decorating: Southern Style with Mrs. Howard, currently $31.49, used starting at $28.29



Jeffrey Alan Marks: The Meaning of Home - currently $30.95, used starting at $21.99.   * I have this book and love it.





Remodelista by Julie Carlson, currently $21.70, used starting at $15.74


Black and White (and a Bit in Between): Timeless Interiors, Dramatic Accents, and Stylish Collections by Celerie Kemble, currently $31.49, with used at a pretty similar price $30.47.  


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top