Here's the kitchen of the Fredericksburg cottage - idyllic in every way! The patina of this kitchen table was so beautiful. Painted mix & match chairs were gathered around the table. My absolutely favorite part was this very unique hutch/cupboard.
A spot for everything. This is so clever. Keeping my fingers crossed that I'll find one of these someday.

Beadboard, open shelving and scalloped wood borders.

The kitchen had touches of red accents. Hard to see the broom here but if a broom could be cute, this red one was adorable.

More of the table because I love it.
Here I am feeling clever after I noticed how the key lime tart from Rather Sweet looked resting on top of The World of Interiors with its green cover. Rather Sweet is a very well known bakery and completely worthy of its reputation.

In the living room the plans for the kitchen were framed. Here's a close-up of the kitchen design of one of the walls.
I think if you click on this photo you can view the rest. Definitely shows how much thought and care went into this memorable kitchen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top