My visit last week to Dallas' Blueprint was a treat I had been looking forward to and it exceeded all my expectations. Set in an interesting house from the 1920's, the beautiful furniture, accessories and abstract art are the perfect foil to the grand and charming architectural details. It felt as if you were visiting the home of a very chic designer but, instead of just having to be envious, you could buy it and bring it home for yourself.





A hallmark of this store is their amazing collection of abstract art.



Loved these two vintage Danish modern chairs.







Notice the square tapers.







Just a bit of the interesting architectural detailing.



Looking down the stairwell from the second floor. The cross arrow ironwork includes a fab lion head.



In addition to a fabulous setting and collection of furniture, the store is run by the nicest staff of designers. After asking which direction to walk the few blocks to the Ritz Carlton where I was staying, one of the designers offered to drive me back to avoid the 105 degree heat! Looking forward to visiting again when I'm back in the big D in September.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top