Thank you for all your sweet comments about my recent makeovers. Two down, about a hundred to go. Projects just seem to multiply around our house. Now, on to fall . . . what a glorious time of year. Along with millions of other people, it's my favorite season for lots of reasons - the crisp, boot/jean-wearing weather, the beautiful changing of the leaves and, of course, football. Since it is now officially fall, here is a random smattering of fall-ness (just made that word up).

First, I got my fall pedicure yesterday when my daughter and I enjoyed a little mother-daughter time. Usually, I go really dark (deep purple, almost black), but this time I opted for OPI's "You Don't Know Jacques," a taupe-y gray. Love it . . .
Now, I need the perfect peep-toe shoes to show off my new pedi. Maybe these from Piperlime . . . 
Okay, I would totally fall over in these, but I can still dream of being chic like Rachel Zoe (who chose these as one of her "picks," by the way). I was mainly seduced by the leopard. Speaking of leopard, I've been dying over green and leopard together lately both in fashion and in the home (one follows the other, right?). Observe.


And one of my new favorites from Veranda's House of Windsor, this room by Peter Dunham.

This room is so cozy and enveloping . . . the perfect spot to escape to and relax on a fall day.

Happy fall, everyone, and stay tuned for sneak peeks of items from Saturday's Tag Sale. That's right, it is upon us . . . four days and counting. Hooray!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top