There's a definitely chill in the air here; time to get under the covers. One of my favorite people in the design world, Bryant Archie of D. Bryant Archie Textiles, has added two new patterns to her gorgeous collection of warm, soft handwoven baby alpaca wool blankets and pillows.
The RIAD is inspired by the inner courtyards of the hidden riads of Africa and the Middle East.
"Plaster and stone walls and terraces, terracotta pots, inlaid mother of pearl...light and darkness...aged, tattered." I love this color palette - a perfect pairing for a Fall day.


"The Usonian is inspired by Frank Lloyd Wright's Usonian philosophy of simple, efficient home design...common interior elements--leather, wood, tile, metal." My favorite part is the curvy pattern detailing. Blankets are 59 x 79 and pillows are 22 x 22.
Although there's crisp, autumn air here in DC, I'm a bit happy I'm headed to Dallas where it's still 90 - especially since the hotel I will be at has a roof top infinity pool. This trip marks the last one this summer which was comprised of 8 cities in 12 weeks. Whew. The airport part I won't miss.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top