Yes, I'm doing more shameless promotion for our Tag Sale coming up next Saturday, October 1. Just a reminder . . .
And here are some recent goodies I found for the sale. I'm shopping for you, people. All very selfless I assure you.
Brass pagoda lamp.

Brass garden seat.

Large blue coral. Set it anywhere.
But, if you can't wait till next Saturday, there's another "tag" in town. Recently, another mom friend of mine opened her own shop called "tag" in the Bellevue area of Nashville. 
Her concept is very cool . . . her shop is open every other week on Thursday, Friday and Saturdays . . . sort of like a flea market or tag sale. The other weekends, she's out scouting finds to fill the shop. Jennifer has a wonderful eye and likes Chinoiserie/Chinese Chippendale as much as I do. No wonder I like her. Here are some of her recent treasures.
This pagoda mirror is to die for, and it's at a fabulous price.
The interior of her shop is a beautiful pink. Even the floor is pink. It truly sets off the merchandise. My sad iPhone photos do not do the color justice (sorry, it almost looks orange in some pictures). To give you a better idea, the store immediately reminded me of this fabulous entry in House Beautiful . . .
More of the items up for sale . . . 





So, the next time "tag" is open is tomorrow, Thursday, September 22. If you're in the Nashville area, you should definitely stop in!
tag
treasures, antiques & good stuff
8333 Sawyer Brown Road
Open 2nd & 4th weekends
Hours - Th & F: 9-3  S: 10-5

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top