Happy Monday, everyone. I got to hit the flea market on Friday with my blogging buddies from Chateau A Gogo, The Insane Domain and ModFruGal, and as always, we found some goodies. One of the first things I saw and snagged was this vintage needlepoint . . .
Isn't he cute? I'm going a little crazy over leopard lately, so I couldn't pass him up. I don't where he'll live in my house yet, but I'm sure I can come up with something. If not, he may go up for sale, but either way he'll go to a good home. I immediately recognized him from the blogosphere. Anyone remember this photo?

My version is a little darker, but pretty sure he's the same kitty. Of course, the Society Social version has a much cuter bamboo frame, but that's easily fixable, right?

Next, my friend Melissa (the Insane Domain) bought a gorgeous faux malachite lamp, which of course, I went nuts over (I'm a fool for malachite). Being the good friend she is, she let me buy it off of her. Here it is in the back of my car . . .
And, later, back at home . . . 
I love how it looks next to my pink chair. It pulls in the teal-y green from my pillows and other areas of the room. Thanks, Melissa!

Oh, and here's a sofa we were all dying over, but no one bought because let's face it, it's sometimes difficult to work a new/different sofa into your decor. And sofas aren't the easiest things to move, store, etc. But still . . .
This is my Instagram photo.
Oh, it was the yummiest golden velvet. The fabric was actually in great shape and not a bad color, but was faded in places. But, oh so soft. Like butt-ah. And only $100. Sigh. It was Broyhill from the 70's and had the original bill of sale tucked under one of the cushions. Now, that's unusual. You know it probably only had one owner.

Find any treasures lately?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top