I don't know about you, but fall is my absolute favorite time of year. Today, it actually feels like it here in Nashville too which is so exciting. Jeans and boots are my uniform, so I'm so happy to be able to pull them out. I seriously don't even know where the time goes, but it seems I'm busier in the fall too (which can be good and bad). I also tend to find inspiration all over the place - whether it's while driving the kids to activities or shopping for clients, there's just so much to take in. Of course, there are the typical sources of inspiration too. I just posted this little photo on Instagram . . .
While it may be an occupational hazard (or a sign of hoarding tendencies), I am somewhat addicted to shelter magazines and tend to buy more this time of year as well. I'm a sucker, I admit.

I grabbed the new Domino over the weekend as well as House & Garden (which is only at the bookstore since it's British). Of course, I devoured them both, but some photos from H&G stuck with me . . .

This extremely modern urban space contrasted with this country home . . .
I could be equally happy in either place. That's what I love about design . . . even if I may not consider something exactly "my style," I can appreciate it and learn from it.

And speaking of design, you may have noticed that I recently had new logos designed for both the blog and my design business, and I couldn't be happier with them. Thanks so much to the talented Beth Mathews for working so hard on these for me!


I hope you love them as much as I do. A new website for my business is in the works that will tie in to the blog, so look for that in the weeks to come.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top