Since I finished painting my dining room about two weeks ago, I figured I would go ahead and show you some after photos. We moved the furniture, rug, mirror, art and accessories back in, but I sent the draperies off to be dry-cleaned before I affix the Greek Key trim (which I still need to order). So, I just didn't show that unfinished side of the room. Without further ado, here it is . . .
Just as a reminder, here's what it looked like before . . . 
I love the richness of the deep, saturated Champion Cobalt (Benjamin Moore) paint. It makes the mirror, art and furniture really stand out.
As I mentioned, I still have to finish and hang the curtains, and of course, it will never be totally done as I keep getting new ideas. Exhibit A:
Wouldn't a little Chiang Mai on the side chairs just kick it up another notch? I know, I'm crazy. I'll leave it be for now.  I'll be sure to show the other side of the room (which is just a window) once the curtains are finished and hung. Unless I change my mind about them. Just kidding.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top