While I should have been cleaning my house today, I decided to waste some time on Craigslist. I've actually sold some things on CL recently, but haven't looked at what's available to buy. You truly never know what you'll find. Like this . . .
A faux elephant tusk table with brass caps. I knew I had spotted something similar before, so, of course, I checked 1st Dibs. They have a similar console table available for a mere $7,500 . . .
And, here's one I found in the Atlantis Home blog lady's home . . . 

It is definitely a unique look. Can't decide if I like it or not. Hmm. The Craigslist table is actually offered as a set with the cool mirrored credenza, mirrored planter and six chairs for $2,000. A little pricey for Craigslist, but probably a decent deal if this is your particular style. I can never understand why people won't sell items separately. Someone might like the mirrored credenza even if the tusk table isn't their thing.
Pretty 
Some other Nashville CL finds . . . 
Love the shape of this console table. Would be great in an entry or behind a sofa. Paint it the color of your choice. 

This huge vintage Moroccan rug is a great deal ($200), especially considering it's 10'x20'.
There were also some nice side/occasional tables . . . 
We had these same faux bamboo and glass side tables growing up. They're still in my parents' house.
Have you procrastinated by trolling through Craiglist lately? Am I the only one who does this?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top