Confession: I love zigzags.


Some refer to it as a chevron pattern (chevron is basically a fancy term for the "V" shape).

Whatever you call it, I like it. And would like some in my home please.


I'm loving these Schumacher chevron pillows from Plum Cushion on Etsy.

But where, oh where, should I put them? I'm thinking my bedroom could use some sprucing.
 
These throws are a little out of my price range, but I do think their fun colors would add a bit of spark to any interior.


Or maybe a rug could fill my zigzag void? This one from West Elm fits the bill.



A gratuitous shot of the Schumacher chevron fabric on the club chairs by the fireplace.

So what do you think? Do you love zigzags as much as I do, or do they just remind you of this poor guy?


Photos: Revival Home and Garden, Madeline Weinrib, Plum Cushion, Unica Home, West Elm, Elle Decor and Photobucket.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top