Sorry, I was planning to post this on Thursday before I went out of town this weekend but Blogger had other ideas. During one of my recent Craigslist trolling sessions, I found some interesting pieces. First up, this Brutalist/Cubist-style mid-century dresser/credenza . . .
It looks to be a twin of Nelya's (of Head Over Heels) that Naomi (of Design Manifest) was lusting after . . .
I alerted Naomi to its presence, but alas it's too big for her space and she can't truck down to Tennessee to get it anyway. So, if anyone out there is looking for a cool piece, it's still available. A slight hitch - they're only selling it as a set (with a bed, highboy and bedside tables).Why people refuse to sell things separately is beyond me. Here is one of the bedside tables . . .
And speaking of bedside tables, I also spotted a pair of these up for sale . . .
which bear a striking resemblance to these on 1st Dibs . . . 
And while we're on an Asian kick, I thought this little side table/cabinet was pretty cute . . .
I also saw some great mid-century modern chairs . . . 

and barstools . . . 
Lastly, some cool rugs.
Love the colors in this kilim rug. Where could I put this??
I usually see these in red, so cream is a nice change.

And last but not least, this handmade Greek rug. Just loved the colors . . . 
So, have you found any great Craigslist goodies lately?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top