I was born 38 years ago, and I've been craving one of these all day!
I'm old or young depending on your perspective. I'm going for young. Although, I think I could definitely benefit from some Botox. And I've decided just today that I'm too old to shop at Forever 21. I keep trying but I end up looking ridiculous in most things. I guess I'm not really Forever 21. They lied.

In honor of my big day, my husband is taking me to see this later . . .
at my request. I can't pass up a crass, laugh-out-loud film on my birthday. When I saw the release date was May 26, it was a done deal.

I might also indulge in one of these . . .
Oh, and my sweet husband surprised me with one of these . . . 

The iPad 2. I'm not exactly tech-savvy so I'm not sure of the capabilities, but it's really cute. And now I get to pick out a cover. Yeah! Here are some options I've already run across . . . 
One of these leather cases from Dewdrop Designs by Gillian Stevens. She also has a wonderful blog called Ticklish from a Distance which is quite inspirational.
Or this Mumbai print case from Stephanie Johnson.
I'm sure there are other options as well, I just need more research time.

And I leave you with this . . .



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top