The lamp gods have been in a kind and benevolent mood lately. While I haven't been as lucky as Bri who found three last week, I did happen to find this lovely number at a consignment store on Friday . . .
I'd never seen anything quite like it, so immediately I had to have it. I realize it might be too matchy-matchy with my black and gold mirror, but right now I'm liking it here. Something about its sexy serpentine shape against the geometric angles of the mirror is appealing. 

And then I decided to get out my Brasso to shine it up a bit . . .
Am I the only one who thinks it looks like a snake? I was a little worried as my son is deathly afraid of the slithering reptiles and has had numerous nightmares about them. He even made us put "Snake-away" around our house, and that stuff stinks (just so you'll understand why it smells like moth balls if you ever come to visit). Luckily, he has not said a word. Hopefully, he won't because I would hate to part with this one. Have you stumbled across any great finds lately?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top