I hope everyone had a wonderful Hallmark holiday yesterday. That's what my husband calls Valentine's Day, and it's pretty much true. But, for me, it's more about the kids. They enjoy exchanging valentines with their classmates and friends (and mainly the candy and treats involved). I was lucky enough to receive this from my sweet boy . . .

I don't know about you, but I see a little doily with kid writing on it, and my heart just melts. So sweet.

And, of course, I got the kiddos a little packet of goodies, mainly iTunes gift cards and candy, but found some cute little journals at Target as well. 
Very Kate Spade, don't you think?

And probably the most romantic thing that happened to me yesterday was that I won this Scalamandre Zebra umbrella from Kim Macumber's giveaway! Can you believe it? 

It's even red. I've always loved this pattern (especially the wallpaper) and will feel super stylish walking around in the rain now. 

Hope everyone has a happy weekend! We're attending a Lunar New Year party tomorrow and I'm very excited as I've never been to one. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top