Just popping in to remind everyone that today is the last day to go shop Angela from the Painted House's Joss & Main sale. She has picked some beautiful things and curated an amazing sale with 100% of the proceeds to benefit Room Service Atlanta - a very worthy cause. So, if you're looking for some cool stuff, please do check it out. I found so many things I loved and rather than just list them I was inspired to put them into a mood board so you could see how they might look in your own abode:
 Click the board to enlarge to get a better look . . . 


Sorry, I'm just now reminding you, but yesterday I was visiting the orthopedist who put me in one of these things . . . 
Cute boot, right? It's the new style. For me anyway. Apparently, I have a crack in my toe but my main diagnosis was "turf toe," just like the NFL players.

Enough about my toe . . . go forth and shop and have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top