I find inspiration literally all over the place, but since I'm fairly plugged in to Instagram and the blog world, I find my fellow blog friends to be a great source of it. I just wanted to share a couple of noteworthy projects lately that have captured my attention and admiration.

First, sweet Erin of Design Crisis. Her beautiful home recently graced the pages of a new quarterly Texas shelter publication called Bungalow (why can't we have something like this in Tennessee? Seriously lacking in this area). I'm sure you've seen her blog and home before, but if not, you must check them out. Erin knocks it out of the park with her thrilling mix of vintage furniture, rugs, accessories and art - my God, the art. Bungalow obviously took notice with a great article on her. Not sure I can pick a favorite but her bedroom is currently killing me softly.

Next up, Ally of From the Right Bank. I've long been an admirer of her style and blog and keep up with her through Instagram mainly these days. A photo she posted yesterday stopped me dead in my tracks. Did you see it? 
She used scrubbable vinyl wallpaper that she found at LOWE'S to transform her wet bar. It's sort of mind-blowingly unique, I think. Talk about making a statement. You can read more about it and see the before here (the before looks pretty good by the way; I just love that she had the vision to make it so different). Makes me want to run out to Lowe's and then wallpaper something. Anything. Maybe my dogs. 

Anyway, I just wanted to share these two inspiring ladies/spaces with you. Enjoy! Now, let's go do something creative.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top