Last month I received great reactions to my post  Colors of a Sunny Winter Day featuring a stunning living room by designer Larry Hooke.  I've come across more images from this drop-dead gorgeous space and had to share.  I want this room!   (apologies, photographer credit not known)




More from Part I of Sunny Winter Day here.

Also a huge thank you to the fabulous Rene of Cottage and Vine for including me in her Ten Blogs to Follow.  I read her blog daily and am always impressed with the changes she makes to her home.  Plus, she has written the best  How To Make a Pillow With A Zipper Closure I have ever read!


Finally, a reminder:


If you're in the DC area there's a chance to find out what your heirloom is worth  Saturday morning January 11th from 9am - 11 am at the Washington Winter Show.


Hope you have a great weekend!  Michele

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top