Okay, my blogging has really been lagging lately. I apologize again. Summer is just getting all hectic on me, my cable/internet connection has been out, and I'm trying to finish a book, The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo (you must read it if you have not. I'm almost done and I can't wait to read the next one!). Anyway, I digress. I've hit the mall a couple of times in the past week while my kiddos have been in their respective camps and found some pretty good deals that I thought I would share with you.


First up, the bohemian look. Have you seen the cute tunic/caftan type tops at J. Crew with all the ethnic details?


Well, I found this similar style the other day at JC Penney - yes, you read that right - for $20 (I looked on the website and now it's $17.99)! I thought it was a pretty color and a pretty good deal so I snagged it. Now, obviously it's not exactly the same, but for an almost $60 savings and a similar look, I thought it wasn't bad. It also has an ombre effect (gradually getting darker at the bottom) which is a nice detail.
Please excuse the photo. JCP's photos wouldn't load so I made my son take this picture. He's 5 and didn't really understand what I was doing or why I interrupted his Wii game.

Next up, a sort of Anthropologie-esque look combining two of their popular themes right now - flowers and stripes.



Here's the tank I found again at JCP (I know, I usually don't shop there, but I gave it a shot) in the Juniors' department for $14.99.

Lastly, I found some cropped white jeans (seen in photos above) at Ann Taylor Loft for 50% off today. They were originally $54.50, so I got them for $27.25 (plus tax, of course). A similar pair at J. Crew (seen below) cost $98.



Not bad, huh? Happy summer sale shopping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top