While some people might look for creative outlets, I prefer the retail variety. I see the word "outlet," and I automatically think "discount." So imagine my excitement when a postcard arrived in my mail with this photo . . .
and the words, Grand Opening and outlet. The Amy Howard Outlet, to be exact. Are you familiar with Amy Howard
She makes very nice furniture and is from my hometown of Memphis. 

Her classic, beautiful pieces speak for themselves.
So pretty.
I'm not sure I'll be able to afford these beauties even at "outlet" prices, but I can at least look and drool if nothing else. 
Until now, these pieces have only been available through designers and design showrooms. 
Now, I can just drop by and check them out any Wednesday - Saturday from 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. The Grand Opening is this Friday, April 22 at 10 a.m., 2203 Bandywood, Nashville. I know I'll be stopping by.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top