I should have titled this post In Lieu of Taxes...as instead of completing my tax return I've been searching Charleston homes. However, it was very exciting to come across this home for sale and to recognize the kitchen that appeared in Southern Accents Nov/Dec 2004. I've always loved this space and have included it in posts about fireplaces in kitchens.
Does anyone know who the designer is? Update: Thanks to Midwest Snob and Kansas Farmhouse for letting me know the Southern Accents issue date and that the designers are husband and wife architects Mark and Melissa Marescu.
Would love to write more about my thoughts on this beautiful home but my taxes await...



To see more of this home, including the gardens, go here. (All images via Carriage Properties)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top