I purchased this mirror at a yard sale a while back. Although I liked the shape, it looked like a mass-produced piece from the 60's and the gold was definitely skewing cheap amd gaudy. It stayed temporarily in my dining room until I found a new location for it in a corner of my living room, where it opened up and brightened a corner.
I painted out part of the mirror with a sample can of Farrow & Ball Pavilion Gray, sanding off some of the finish on the appliques. It's so nice to AF (and finish!) my small DIY project. Next project - get the right sized harp for that lamp...
WINNERS from Giveaway: DecoGirl and Brian you are the winners of the passes to the Design Center of Northern VA but I don't have your contact info. Please email me at mynottinghill -at- gmail.com so I can give you the details. Thanks! Michele

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top