It has been one of those weeks. I feel like I was busy and running around, but don't have anything to show for it. Do you ever have those weeks? And now it's Thursday night. Where does the time go? Before the week escapes me totally, I wanted to share my newly upholstered Milo Baughman-esque chair.
Yes, it is pink. I'm calling it raspberry. Here's a reminder of what it looked like before in all its 70's glory . . . 
I love the shape and lines of this chair and really needed a colorful pop of color in my house, so I got inspired by the colors in my rug . . . 
and this photo my husband took in China which I'm going to have blown up and put in the corner above the chair.

Here's a close up of the fabric. It's got a subtle herringbone pattern . . . 
I threw my velvet pillow from World Market on it just to experiment. 
I'll share more photos once I get the photo on the wall and a side table/some accessories. It's a little lonely right now. 

I'm so excited to hit the flea market tomorrow with some equally design-obsessed friends. Hopefully I'll find some goodies to share. Until then . . .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top