Today I ran some errands with my daughter who is currently on spring break. I think she was my lucky charm because look what I found while out with her . . .
Forgive the weird shade on the lamp. It needs to be replaced. Black maybe?
This huge knot mirror from Kirkland's, of all places. Now, let me back up and share the background on this. A couple of months ago, I spied this mirror on Aesthetic Oiseau. I made a mental note that I should scout out our local store. No luck. The only thing I got was a noseful of potpourri (I think they pump it in through the air system). Then, I saw it again on Angela's blog and was once again reminded of how I longed for it.
Angela's mirror.
Today, we were in the neighborhood of our local Kirkland's, so I thought, why not give it another shot? After showing a very nice saleslady the actual photo from Angela's blog on my phone, she said, "Oh, I think we've got that in the Clearance section." No sweeter words were ever spoken. I got the mirror for just over $60. What I didn't realize was how huge it is (40 inches wide), but I still think it works in the entry. Goes with my new black door.
So, what do you think? Is it a keeper? They said I could return it even though it was on clearance. See my chair? That's a discussion for another post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top